US bulge-bracket IB hiring Senior Analyst/Associates in Industrials in London & Senior Associates/VPs across sectors in Frankfurt
- My client is a US bulge-bracket investment bank looking to hire ambitious M&A Senior Analysts/Associates to join their industrials platform in London, and Senior Associates/Junior VPs to join a number of their M&A platforms in Frankfurt.
- Chance to join one of the most well regarded M&A banks with a strong deal flow and exposure to some of the best M&A bankers in London and Germany.
- The role includes a mix of execution and client coverage including financial analysis, financial due diligence, and client deal team interaction.
- There will be the opportunity to work on a range of dynamic and large ticket deal types including buy and sell-side M&A within one of the most well respected M&A teams across EMEA.
- Candidates will need solid M&A experience, ideally from a reputable bank or boutique with strong modelling skills.
- Candidates will be expected to be proficient in DCF modelling and either LBO or post-merger integration modelling.
- German fluency required for Frankfurt role and European languages welcome for the London role.
- Ideal candidate will be looking for a step up to a leading global platform to work on some of the best M&A transactions in the market.
- German bankers in London looking for a move to Frankfurt are encouraged to apply.
- German bankers in Frankfurt with strong industrials exposure looking to move to London are encouraged to apply.