€600 - €1000
about 1 month ago
I am currently working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world who are urgently seeking an experienced MES Business Analyst. They are looking for a project manager to join their team on a brand new greenfield cell culture, purification and single-use manufacturing project based in Ireland. This project will go alongside their existing buildings on site, as they continue to expand and grow.
- Acts as the liaison between SMEs and the programmers and collect requirements.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Support the project team to make sure that design documents are in line with standards and in order to define, use or build/change re-useable MES modules and SHIRE MES Global applications.
- Conduct workshop with SMEs for requirement collection, prototype presentation and design reviews.
- Develop, modify and approve user and functional requirement documents.
- Support validation activities: issue and execute test cases.
- Provide support for shop floor water and engineering runs execution.
- Support the transition of projects from deploy to steady state support.
(The contract is an initial 12 months in length, with the view to extend for a further 12 months. Start date - ASAP)