5 months ago
My client is a global biopharmaceutical company with offices on both the East and West Coast. Their diverse portfolio consists of an expansive pipeline of innovative programs in the area of hematology/oncology. They are well-established and widely recognized, offering stability and great growth prospects.
Currently seeking a Director, Medical Affairs to play a key role in the Medical Affairs organization by representing the company's hematology/oncology programs both internally and externally. This is a high profile role as you would be the principal representative of the expanding hematology/oncology portfolio at an internationally established company. Reports to Executive Director, Medical Affairs.
- Lead the Medical Affairs team in the development and execution of the medical strategy in managing marketed and in-development products
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide medical guidance to other members of the Medical Affairs team and to other departments
- Ensure strategic partnerships with external collaborators and represent the company in presentations at advisory boards, conferences, and key scientific meetings
- Provide input and review standard response letters, manuscripts for publication, posters for scientific presentations, and promotional materials
- Collaborate with the Clinical and Commercial teams to develop brand strategies
- MD or DO required, board certification preferred
- Expertise in hematology/oncology
- 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building capabilities
This is a very attractive opportunity to play a key role in the development of medical strategies for the hematology/oncology portfolio of a world-renown biopharmaceutical company.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com or 347.305.7665.