2 months ago
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company located in the Greater New York City area. They have an expansive pipeline of innovative programs, with over 20 products in development. These are primarily focused in developing immunology, oncology, and rare disease therapeutics. They are well-established and widely recognized, offering stability and great growth prospects.
Currently seeking a 'Medical Science Liaison' to identify KOLs from institutions and organizations within the assigned geographical territory through high-level scientific support for research activities, publications, education, consulting, and other Medical Affairs initiatives.
- Identify KOLs within the assigned territory, and establish and maintain scientific relationships with KOLs in both academic and community institutions
- Assist in the oversight of clinical trial sites including site identification, site initiation, and serving and the primary field-based point of contact between investigators and members of the Medical Affairs and Clinical Development teams
- Serve as the primary focal point of contact for investigators and their research staff who may participate in company sponsored and investigator-initiated clinical trials
- Demonstrate excellent oral presentation and communication skills through the provision of clinical presentations and information delivery to academic and community healthcare providers in both group and one-on-one settings
- Relay important medical insights to key stakeholders as gathered from field interactions and congress/meeting attendance
- Assist in the development of field-based MSL resources and training materials and other projects as needed
- PharmD, Ph.D., or MD with 2+ years of clinical or research experience in hematology/oncology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience as an MSL, preferred particularly in the area of immuno-oncology focused cellular therapies
- Understanding of US legal, regulatory, and compliance regulations pertaining to pharmaceutical industry interactions with health-care professionals
- Overnight travel (40-60%), including some weekend commitments--travel may vary depending on geography
This is a very attractive opportunity to play a key role in the development of field-based medical strategies for the hematology/oncology portfolio of a world-renown biopharmaceutical company.
Please direct all questions to Madison Villarreal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347.305.7665.