£100k - £200k
about 1 month ago
Leading mid-market M&A / IBD boutique hiring for an ambitious M&A Analyst and junior Associate to join their London office covering UK and European M&A transactions.
- Working across a broad remit of buy side and sell side M&A transactions and advisory deals.
- Working alongside senior team members on the transaction spectrum; modelling/ financial analysis/ industry research.
- Role involves valuations and financial analysis through modelling (DFC, LBO) and working on execution of live deals.
- Associate will be working on lead deals with Directors and working on deal execution across a very interesting remit.
- Sectors covered include TMT/ Retail and Consumer/ Industrials.
- Ideal candidate would have Analyst experience in M&A or Corporate finance ideally at a Mid-market M&A firm.
- Candidates would have an exceptional academic record from a redbrick university.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience working in a Mid-Market M&A firm or Big 4 firm within M&A.
- Candidate needs excellent modelling skills/ attention to detail/ and the ability to work in high pressured environments.
- This role offers the chance to have strong exposure to deal execution/ deal pitching.