€50 – €70 p/h
about 2 months ago
We are currently partnered with a leading biopharmaceutical company, based in Dublin, who are involved in a large greenfield manufacturing project and investing €300m into their operations in Ireland, and looking to hire a number of Business Analysts on a rolling 12 month contract to assist with defining the requirements for the MES, working closely with SME’s and the programmers to do so. This is a key role at the start of the project, where you will be responsible for outlining how the system will benefit the site and how the system will take shape.
Other responsibilities include:
- Acts as the liaison between SMEs and the programmers and collect requirements
- Support the project team to make sure that design documents are in line with standards and in order to define, use or build / change re-useable MES modules and SHIRE MES Global applications.
- Conduct workshop with SMEs for requirement collection, prototype presentation and design reviews.
- Develop, modify and approve user and functional requirement documents
- Support validation activities: issue and execute test cases
- Provide support for shop floor water and engineering runs execution
- Support the transition of projects from deploy to steady state support
- Minimum 5 years relevant industrial experience on similar project size
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience of MES in the appointed process area (Cell Culture, Purification, Single Use Manufacturing, etc.).
- Experience on Siemens Simatic IT eBR software preferred but not essential. Would look at PAS-X, Syncade or other MES.
If this is of interest to you, please apply now and one of the consultants will call you to discuss further!