30,000 - 40,000 € per year
about 2 months ago
We are currently working for one of the market leaders within the global vendor market, specifically within the Life Science industry to find an MES Engineer to join their ever-expanding team. This company have a $14bn worth of sales and 150 manufacturing operations globally and are looking to expand their foot hold in the market further.
The MES Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and testing of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) from a project perspective, primarily in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry in order to increase cutting edge process automation solutions meeting customer requirements.
This role would be based in Prague with frequent travel across Europe so the candidate must have prepared to travel often on a project basis.
- Work effectively and efficiently with clients and sales teams to assist in understanding and defining business needs.
- Define scope, sizing, system/operational requirements, integration requirements, support project estimations and ensure execution methodology (e.g. client interviews; documentation analysis).
- Develop functional and detailed designs, implement and test MES solutions
- Lead design and code reviews.
- Support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations.
- Provide the Lead Engineer with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of progress.
- Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
- Assist clients with resolving application problems and installing software upgrades as well as patches for MES systems.
- Degree Qualified, within a technical discipline e.g. Computer Science, Chemical Engineering or Control Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in MES project engineering in a process industry including Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food and Beverage
- Good knowledge with MES systems (e.g. Syncade, Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X, POMSnet).
- Working knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience of process automation solutions
- Knowledge of active directory, DNS, IP networks and virtualization is a plus
- English and Czech language is needed
Please click apply now to make an application and one of our consultants will be in touch!