3 months ago
My client is a Top US Hedge Fund and they are expanding the Legal team in Hong Kong, looking for a Paralegal/Documentation Specialist.
- Prepare and draft minor agreements and various other types of legal correspondence and documentation such as non-disclosure agreements and vendor agreements.
- Assist with updating and uploading information and agreements to different internal databases.
- Interpret and input contract provisions in a contract database.
- Prepare agreements for execution, follow up and process when completed (electronic and hard copy).
- Liaise with counsel (internal, external) and/or counterparties regarding negotiation, status of documentation and outstanding issues.
- Review, distribution and/or handling of various correspondences, reports, and charts.
- Respond to KYC/AML and due diligence requests.
- Assist with opening accounts.
- Assist with corporate secretarial matters and complete annual audit work.
- Handle other requests or projects on an as-needed basis.
- Previous experience as paralegal preferred.
- Foundation in problem analysis/solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver precise and timely work products.
- Ability to work with varying levels of ambiguity; ability to react creatively amid challenging circumstances.
- Ability to multi-task on several different assignments/projects; works well under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Fluent in English. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, analytical skills, and impeccable integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence, and poise.
- A self-starter who is both team-oriented and capable of working independently.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record, ideally within a law discipline.