about 1 month ago
My client, a 15 office law firm in New York are looking for a Consultant to handle their patent and trademark work.
They are looking for an individual who they can rely on to commit anything from 5-15 hours per week on an 'ad-hoc' basis, indefinitely.
This individual will work mostly remote so this opportunity may suit an Attorney with their own firm, who will be able to assist my client part-time.
- Handling patent prosecution and foreign trademark work
- 5-15 hours+ per week remote working
- Acting as the firm's sole IP Attorney, handling matters on an 'ad-hoc' basis
- NY Bar admitted
- Admitted to the USPTO
- Litigation experience is a plus
- 5+ years' patent/trademark experience