Nordic PE firm, Helsinki, looking to bring on Analysts/Associates with IB/PE experience with fluency in English and Finnish
- My client is looking to hire ambitious M&A/PE Analysts and Associates to join their private equity platform in Helsinki.
- A chance to join an established firm in a Generalist role with a TMT focus with strong deal flow and exposure to cross-border transactions throughout the Nordics.
- The role includes a mix of execution and client coverage including financial analysis, financial due diligence, and client deal team interaction.
- There will be the opportunity to work on a range of dynamic transactions both buy-side and sell-side.
- Candidates can be bankers, consultants or entrepreneurs from M&A/PE backgrounds at the Analyst/Associate level.
- Sector agnostic candidates are encouraged to apply, with a slight preference for TMT exposure.
- Fluency in Finnish and English is essential with a preference for other Scandinavian languages.
- The ideal candidate would be working at a boutique or PE firm and be looking for a step up to a client working on some of the best M&A transactions in the market.