about 1 month ago
Work in an Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls (EI&C) project team to support in the field of process and building automation in the current capital projects in Visp. This role requires the development and application of technical expertise in order to support process automation systems in a regulated, cGMP environment. You will actively participate in system automation, qualification, start-up, and on-going operation for hardware, system software & application software. Automation systems to be supported include custom Delta V distributed control systems (DCS) as well as programmable logic controllers (PLC) and supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
Primary Activities (not each individual will be part of all activities listed below):
- Participate in the EI&C engineering of current capital projects
- The engineering team of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Preparing regulatory filing input to cGMP documentation
- Identify, recommend and implement “system” improvements in design, documentation, training, and parts procurement.
- Scope development and basis of design
- Vendor selection
- System and field device evaluation and test
You are working as part of an empowered engineering team to achieve the project mission, vision, and goals through:
- Efficient and safe operation of automated systems
- Compliance with current good manufacturing processes
- A product that is safe and effective
Skills (not each individual has to have all skills listed below):
Candidates are expected to have a BS or MS in one or more of the following: electrical -, automation or process engineering.
Electrical engineering skills
Experience in a cGMP environment
Note: Working knowledge of Delta V preferred for this position.
- Must have strong communication (written/verbal) skills (German & English)
- Ability to communicate and work in a highly effective team environment
- Experience in aseptic processing / sterile manufacturing preferred
- Experience in computer validation and systems lifecycle development methodology
- Working knowledge of automation systems Delta V, PLC/SCADA, or other distributed control systems
- Experience in the EI&C field engineering part
If this interests you please do not hesitate to send a CV to email@example.com – 0207 675 2937