3 months ago
We are currently working with a very large pharmaceutical client, listed as one of the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies.
This particular team is just starting to grow, looking for someone wanting a tight-knit environment.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual willing to wear several hats and feels comfortable reporting directly to the VP.
- Prepare and submit regulatory documentation including ANDA’s and IND’s
- A successful client will have experience in an intimate small team environment and has a background in CMC
- This role would be working on a generic drug and does NOT offer remote work
Education and Experience:
- 3+ Years in the Regulatory Affairs industry (6+ preferred)
- M.S. Degree
- Supervisory experience
- U.S Drug registration, and labeling knowledge
- CMC Background
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Ryan Shaffer at email@example.com.