3 months ago
Our client is a leading US hedge fund, they work relentlessly to uncover and capture new opportunities. Across a diverse range of investment strategies, we deploy our capital with the goal of generating consistently high risk-adjusted investment results for our investors and capital partners.
Due to the expansion of the business, they are now hiring for a regulatory reporting senior associate.
A successful candidate would be working on:
- Reporting to the Regulatory Reporting Manager (“RRM”) for Citadel, working alongside the businesses, compliance, and IT teams, the Regulatory Reporting Senior Associate (“RRSA”) will take daily ownership of the integrity of the transaction reporting processes, to ensure that complete and accurate data is delivered to the respective regulatory bodies within the prescribed timeframes.
- The RRSA will operate daily quality control checks on considerable volumes of transaction data, ensuring exceptions are verified by the relevant businesses and documented accordingly. The function will be continually evolving with more business requirements and reporting regimes added in the future.
- Responsibilities will include assisting the RRM in reviewing any remediation items, ensuring closure of IT enhancements to improve automation and processing of submissions
- Liaising and interacting on a daily basis with Senior Management, Front Office, Compliance and IT teams
- Build and manage MI and reporting processes to track rejections/ validations
- Testing of transaction reporting data for completeness, accuracy and identification of issues
- Document processes and procedures in line with regulatory requirements
- Assess on a continuous basis trade and transaction reporting risks and developments, to ensure changes are made in line with regulations
- Management of daily workflow, ensuring trades are reported within the regulatory deadlines
- Investigate and resolve exceptions and queries quickly and efficiently
- Ongoing awareness of the regulatory environment and the firm’s adherence to its reporting obligations through the attendance of industry working groups and/ or forums
- Bachelor degree from a top-tier university
- At least five years of professional experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably with expertise in Regulatory Reporting / Compliance / Control / Operations
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives (reportable transactions)
- Hands-on experience of Hong Kong Transaction Reporting, including knowledge of regulatory requirements and the day-to-day delivery of reports
- A proactive and self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
- A confident and assertive individual, able to communicate effectively with colleagues across the firm - this is a high profile function
- Motivated by daily operational processes and the opportunity to develop and refine those processes
- Experience in analyzing and documenting system/ trade flows
- Strong Excel skills
- Comfortable in a technology led, high volume, complex business environment
- Inquisitive, wanting to question and understand anything that looks out of the ordinary
- A keen eye for detail and an emphasis on “getting it right”
- Dedicated and reliable with a high level of personal and professional integrity
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Allan Wan at firstname.lastname@example.org.