$600,000 - $900,000 (HKD, base salary) + Bonus
3 months ago
As part of their strategic transformation initiatives, my client, traditionally a fund service provider is expanding their reach into the Investment Management space.
They are looking for a driven and energetic Responsible Officer candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset to work directly with the MD to build out their new business.
MUST be Type 4, 9 license holder;
Active RO status or Type 1 license holder will be a huge advantage.
- Be the sole/non-sole RO for SFC Type 1, 4, 9 regulated activities
- Work closely with MD and other team heads in managing private funds (both primary and secondary market) and discretionary portfolios
- Effectively monitor and control investment risk and formulate investment strategies based on market research to improve portfolio performance
- Advise internal and external stakeholders on the latest trends in the equity market and equity instruments
- Maintain sound relations with existing clients and potential investors
- Proactively participate in new product development and manage daily operations to ensure full regulated compliance
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines)
- A holder of valid SFC license for Type 1, 4, 9 regulated activities
- 3+ solid years in managing Bond Funds, Direct Investment, and PE Funds is a MUST
- Experience in Retail Fund (key Investment personnel), fund structure set up will be a huge advantage
- 4+ years in supervisory or people management capacity
- Immediately available is highly preferred but not required