3 months ago
My client is one of the biggest FinTech names in the industry, with unmatched global reach. They are actively expanding the risk team in HK, building out yet another regional hub, to keep up with their increasingly dominating business standing.
If you have an entrepreneurial mind and thrives in the dynamics and challenges in MNCs, this is a perfect chance to step up in your career.
You will be the key contact ensuring the development and execution of the end-to-end merchant/acquirer risk matters. The title will depend on the applicants' experience.
- Enhance the effectiveness of risk mitigation and management policy & processes and tailor them to fit the business models and regulatory changes in the HK market
- Assess the potential acquirer/merchant risk imposed on the company’s HK and China Office and proactively participate in the due diligence check for acquirers/merchants onboarding
- Monitor and analyse risk KPIs and their business impact, and proactively respond to risk & fraud conditions
- Manage and maintain sound relationships with key internal stakeholders and clients (acquirers/merchant)
- Review & handle Fraud/charge back cases, perform gap analysis, develop appropriate fraud mitigation strategies and carry out necessary actions
- Prepare regular reports, briefings and updates for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative disciplines
- 3-8 years of experience in Merchant Risk, and Fraud Risk gained form Payment firms, banks, card associations or E-Commerce companies.
- Good knowledge of card scheme and merchant policy is highly preferred
- Strong ability in data analytics and presentations
- Team player with ability to work independently in fast-paced environment and under tight timelines
- detail-minded and resilient
- Strong execution ability with strong sense of accountability
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English; also proficient in spoken Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- The position will be stationed in HK but the applicants need to participate in extended training sessions in China (3-4months) and travel to China afterwards on a semi-frequent basis