$150,000 - $250,000
24 days ago
A large Financial Services consultancy is looking for Sales Directors to join a high performing AML team and support the ongoing efforts in selling managed services to Financial Services clients.
We are looking for nothing less than high-energy hunters with proven business and sales skills. This role is critical in identifying, qualifying, managing and closing new sales opportunities for our entire range of managed service offerings.
You will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through research, qualifying and cold calling. As the first point of contact with prospects, you will be building and maintaining a relationship by understanding their business, gaining access to the key potential buyers and engaging them via phone for purposes of setting up a call or face-to-face meeting.
Once opportunities are identified, you will take control of and drive the entire sales process from end-to-end, including seeking assistance and support from subject matter experts, when required.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of all managed services solutions
- Research target customers, identify key contacts and generate interest
- Source new opportunities through prior contacts, cold calls and email campaigns
- Independently drive sales opportunities from end-to-end
- Track and update all pipeline activity using company mandated tools
- Requirement to travel to meet clients around the US and attend industry lead events
- Minimum of 8-10 years in a direct sales role with demonstrated cold calling experience, with an emphasis on selling BSA/AML services and software to financial institutions, preferably banks
- Prior sales relationships with Chief BSA Officers, Chief Risk Officers and similar within banks in the US
- Sound knowledge of regulations as applied to AML and Bank Secrecy Act requirements
- Strong understanding of financial crimes and common money laundering typologies
- Demonstrated ability to independently meet and/or exceed sales quotas and sales activity levels in prior roles is a must
- Experience building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Ability to develop statements of prospect requirement based upon active questioning
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal and written communications skills and active listening skills