6 months ago
As the Sales Trainer you will be responsible for delivering all training for Consultant to Team Lead level in the New York Office. This will be both group sessions (in particular, our Academy) and 1-2-1 coaching - identifying both training needs and improvement strategies. You will work with other sales trainers to develop and update training materials periodically.
You will be responsible for working with Team Managers and Leadership to drive continuous improvement on key skills in our New York Office.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has solid experience in 360 recruitment, has a passion for developing team members and would like to cross over to the training/development side of recruitment or for someone that is actively working as a sales trainer, ideally within a recruitment environment.
- Delivering induction program for new hires
- Providing regular feedback to Team Leads and recommending additional training where necessary
- At the desk call coaching on basic recruitment activity
- Being accountable for learning outcomes
- Coordinating logistics for classroom and virtual training sessions
- Continuously developing training skills and methods
- Maintaining strong knowledge of company and recruitment processes
- Conducting refresher and remedial training sessions as needed
- Assisting with preparation of course materials, handouts and manuals related to training
- Tracking recruitment activity and KPIs through company CRM system
- 2+ years Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational, planning, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional administrative and time management skills
- Ability to effectively present information, coach and train employees
- Strong motivation, initiative and a positive attitude
- Proficient with MS office applications, including Power Point
- Ability to work to targets and track the performance and needs of each business unit
Hamlyn Williams started trading in March 2011 and have achieved fast organic headcount growth of over 150% Year on Year among other achievements. We are a global business and have offices in London, New York, Cardiff, Dublin, Dallas and Hong Kong.
Aside from a great basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous annual leave, incentives include;
- Monthly Fine Diners: Every month top performers in the team go to the hot spot in the city for a fully paid for afternoon/evening with the Director
- Company Holidays: Fully paid for trips for top billers- Recent trips were to Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
- Extra Incentives every week for the team
- Award winning, energetic, fast paced environment