New York City
50 - 55 per hour
3 months ago
6 month temp to perm contract with a Foreign Bank in Midtown Manhattan
Rates negotiable based on years of relevant experience- 50-55 per hour
- Have min. 2-3 years' hands-on experience in bank AML case investigation and SAR preparation/filing;
- Have in-depth knowledge in reviewing correspondent banking and international China-related wire transactions;
- The ability to complete assigned tasks accurately and timely is critical.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, related field or equivalent experience;
- CAMS certification is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communications, analytical and time management skills. High attention to details is needed;
- Legal to work in the US.