15 days ago
Our client is a leading global asset management firm with approximately 7,000 employees in over 20 countries. They provide retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. As well as bring a community culture to the work environment.
As a part of their team, you will be advising over legal issues that relate to Real Estate Investment Trust, as well as Securities Exchange Act of 1933, and Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Skills & requirements
As a Securities Counsel, you will be:
· Assisting the REIT with regulatory filings, corporate governance and other securities offerings
· Developing and maintaining policies and procedures compliant with SEC, Dodd-Frank, Regulation FD and other regulations applicable to public companies
· Conduct side letter preparation and negotiation, subscription document review, and due diligence
· Minimum of 6+ years working for a public company
· Minimum of 5+ years working with U.S. Federal Securities Laws
· Knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act 1940 and alternative investment product