25 days ago
Security Architect – Guildford/London
A leading cyber security consultancy working across the financial services sector are looking for an experienced and tenacious Security Architect to join their rapidly expanding team of practitioners.
What will I be doing?
You will be focused on understanding current customers’ businesses, building trust and providing your expertise in cyber security across security architecture. This will be achieved by:
- Understanding business and information risk context, proposing architectures and countermeasure in order to mitigate risks from solutions
- Work alongside risk advisors, solution architects, accreditors and system engineers in the delivery of ICT systems
- Provide strategic direction to investment in new technologies and in delivering secure services and solutions
- Demonstrate thought leadership, perform delivery oversight, support the business development activities and to oversee and manage senior client engagements
What skills & experience will I need?
- Awareness of architectural frameworks and experience in the application of security architectural principles to small or large integration projects
- Strong understanding of information risks, current trends and new developments in information security
- Expertise in the relevant security technologies – identity management, protective monitoring, cloud security, encryption, application security and network security.
- Experienced in providing security architecture guidance to commercial organisations and the ability to articulate security advice directly to key stakeholders (e.g. CIO or IT directors)
- Strong negotiation skills in order to influence cost and risk-based decisions with excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise workload and manage multiple businesses, project expectations in accordance with aspects of Cyber Security and Information Assurance
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Degree in either Cyber, information or computer/network Security
- Ability to integrate mobility and architecture skills
- Experience in TOGAF, MODAF or Zachman Architecture Frameworks
- Achieved CISSP, CISA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, SANS, GIAC
For more information on this fantastic opportunity contact Omarion Blackman at Hamlyn Williams!