3 months ago
A global telecommunications services company are actively searching for a Security Architect to join their team in Brussels at a pivotal point in digital transformation and their growth. Having recently invested a significant amount into their technology and security practice, they need you to deliver on some of the most complex and exciting projects.
The role boats an excellent opportunity for individuals who do not necessarily work strictly within cyber and information security to step into an exciting new role. You will have the relevant training & development at your disposal.
What will I be doing?
You will be working closely with the technical and non-technical teams and assisting them in implementing security principles, target architecture, best practices & roadmaps. This will include:
· Developing security architecture roadmaps to continually improve the security of their systems and customers data
· Access emerging technologies against security architecture to determine where they fill gaps and overlap with existing solutions or extend capabilities
· Review the existing and proposed architectures to identify security design gaps and recommend changes or enhancements
· Contribute and participate in solution architecture design to lead security efforts in assisting with the integration and initial implementation of solutions
· Implement knowledge of compliance requirements/standards (e.g. PCI-DSS, EU General Data Privacy Requirements) and other international security regulations and communicate to the team and wider department
What skills & experience will I need?
To work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, you must be passionate about what you do! You will be competent and expected to push the digital boundaries with the latest technology at your disposal!
Experience or qualifications is beneficial:
· Technical Network Infrastructure Security experience
· Knowledge of Linux & Windows – physical & virtual environment
· Knowledge of security architect frameworks / Design / Implementation
· Industry recognised qualifications E.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA
· Exposure to projects focused around Cloud, SIEM, & IAM is beneficial
This is a premier opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself in Information Security and is looking to invest in the right individuals to continue this. Please send your CV through to Omarion Blackman for more details.