£40,000 - £45,000
11 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with one of the UK's largest insurance brokers. We're seeking for a Senior Compliance Officer to provide real-time Compliance support and advice to the first line and significantly contribute to the execution and delivery of the Annual Approved Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Delivery of real-time advice to the first line, and management of Compliance ‘sign-offs’ as required, e.g. changes to the online and offline customer journey, financial promotions, letters etc.
- Subject matter expert for regulatory obligations (including FCA and Data Protection).
- Oversight of all regulatory breaches, and completion of the monthly bordereaux to the PI insurer.
- Completion of the 6 monthly regulatory return accurately and on a timely basis.
- Delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan on a timely basis, ensuring high-quality reviews are completed in accordance with Brightside’s Compliance Monitoring Methodology and deliver added-value recommendations to assist the business in continuously improving the regulatory control environment.
- Support and coaching of the Compliance Officer to ensure efficient operation of the Compliance function, and the personal development of the Compliance Officer.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compliance within the Insurance Sector
- At least 3 years’ experience of delivering risk-based Compliance Monitoring Reviews
- In-depth knowledge of FCA regulations relevant to the Group, notably ICOBS, CONC, PERG, FIT, PROD, CASS, and SYSC.
- Relevant financial services qualifications e.g. CII
- Strong business knowledge, a thorough understanding of insurance products, distribution, and processes