£55 000 - £60 000
7 months ago
My client is a leading telecommunications company covering a diverse range of business services who are looking for Acquisition Risk professionals to join their vibrant and dynamic head office in London. You will be responsible for the designing and implementation of Acquisition Risk Strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end management of Acquisitions processes.
- Analysis of acquisition risk in relation to core KPIs
- Present Credit Risk issues to stakeholders in a professional and articulate manner.
- Represent Acquisition Credit Risk in meetings and operational forums.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Consumer Credit Risk.
- Experience engaging with key stakeholders.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Degree in a financial or mathematical discipline.
If this sounds like you or someone you know please feel free to get in touch with me. I look forward to receiving your application.