5 months ago
Senior Consultant within the Risk Advisory Department of A leading Consultancy Firm, based in London.
Working closely within the financial services industry to deliver client engagements ranging from high-value advisory work through to large-scale execution of risk and control programmes, including managing delivery teams. Supporting aspects of the engagement lifecycle, from engagement take-on through to conclusion. Building your expertise in the financial services industry sector to develop genuine insight for our clients, and sharing this knowledge with the wider team. Contributing to the development of innovative products and services that respond to market developments and the changing risk landscape.
A senior consultant position is the next step in any consultancy career, with fast progression to a manager level and brilliant hands-on experience. A position not to be missed.
The requirements for this role are:
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders and teammates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Relevant degree (Business, Economics, Computer science etc.)
- Business development and sales experience is welcomed but not a necessity.
- Understanding of technology and risk management