about 1 month ago
We are currently working closely with a pharmaceutical giant who is pumping €113 million into their new site in Ireland. It is a firm with an excellent reputation with an exceedingly accommodating and rewarding work environment, hence their numerous recognitions in the “Top Employer” and “Great Place to Work” awards. This is a great time to join the project, especially for those looking to get some full project life cycle exposure.
- Experience in leading the facility qualification in a sterile manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead the document prep and document execution efforts from IOQ / PQ /Baseline study and EMPQ
- Ability to lead the facility team and present progress updates/issues to senior management
- Develop facility pre PQ baseline monitoring system
- Develop and lead Facility FMEA review
- 8 years experience +