$85,000 - $115,000
DM - 001
about 1 year ago
IT Audit Senior/AVP– Internal Audit Dept. - Financial Services - New York
Globally leading banking client is currently seeking Senior level IT Auditors for their New York campus. This is an extremely dynamic IT Audit function offering amazing growth opportunity for highly motivated individuals. They are seeking top tier technologists with a passion for innovative and emerging technologies!
- 3+ years of relevant IT/management experience, 2+ years of direct IT auditing experience in a large company or auditing firm preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science , Auditing, Information Systems, Accounting with a focus on Accounting Systems or related discipline.
- Sound technical knowledge covering multiple areas, such as IT security, risk and controls, operations, software development, databases, mainframe, networks , operating systems, etc.
- Experienced in planning and executing risk-based IT audits.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and COBIT .
- Work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Ability to relate highly technical concepts to management.
- CISA or certification/s preferred.
- Exceptional writing as well as oral communication skills.
- Delivery focussed, - passionate about software development - enthusiastic about technology.
- Flexible attitude.
- Confident self-starter with strong bias towards delivering results via teamwork.
- Rigorous attention to detail and desire to add value to clients business with IT.
The role is of an urgent nature so please apply directly to this job or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted at this time, you will however be on-boarded as a client of the HW International network and contacted about roles that may suit your experience further.
For more questions, call : (347) 282-5741