£65,000 plus benefits
3 months ago
My client is a global insurance firm. With their UK headquarters in London, they are growing out their IT Audit function after recently creating additional headcount.
The role is to get someone with a strong IT Audit background to come in and assist the team with working on audits. The candidate will get exposure and the ability to learn from senior team members which will enable progression.
- Assist in planning engagements based on IT risks as related to the business
- Help obtain a detailed understanding of an entity’s operations, including major systems, specific policies and procedures, and industry standards
- Prepare work papers and coordinate receipt of audit materials required to analyze, test and evaluate the entity’s control environment
- Assist in conducting interviews, walkthroughs, and document results
- Examine documentation and evaluate procedures in the control environment
- Document conclusions; organize and reference workpapers for supervisory review
- Identify control weaknesses, help assess their financial or other impact
- Help draft audit report findings for review at the closing meeting
- Participate in closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for our findings and ratings, as required
- Actively pursue certifications and continuing professional education in line with the department's needs and auditor career development
The role is based in London and will not provide any sponsorship.
Please email me your CV or give me a call on 02036752944