New York, New York
13 days ago
Global bank in excellent legal standing seeks a Senior Legal Counsel to cover both Trade Finance as well as Regulatory. This position will work in a small, dynamic team, alongside two other Senior Counsels, and report directly in to the Chief Legal Officer.
The position will support the Group’s activities in the U.S., and will requires substantial expertise gained from top tier experience at a major law firm and/or bank in these two primary areas:
• Varied bank credit transactions, including drafting and negotiation of syndicated and bi-lateral facilities for corporate and institutional borrowers, including term loan, revolving and standby credit facilities, guarantees, securitizations and other documentation relating to various bank lending transactions, as well as trade finance, letters of credit, working capital and supply chain financing.
• Federal and state regulation pertinent to a foreign bank, including BSA/AML and sanctions, regulatory reporting, regulation of bank affiliates and financial holding companies, as well as the requirements of the Dodd Frank Act.
- Expertise within Trade Finance and Regulatory
- Juris Doctorate
- Multiple years experience In-House at a bank, ideally small to mid-sized
- Multiple years training at a Law Firm