$450,000 - $650,000 (HKD, base salary) + Bonus
3 months ago
A HK based boutique fund admin provider is going through a rapid expansion period. To support the onboarding of new clients and the work-life balance of their employees, the team is looking for experienced Senior Manager Fund Operations / Client Service Team Head.
MUST have hands-on experience in PE and prior experience review/check PPM/NAV
- Conduct a timely review of PPM and fund documents to facilitate client onboarding processes
- Manage the CS team to ensure effective communication with clients (i.e. Fund Managers) and service providers (banks, Brokers, Lawyers, and Auditors)
- Review documents required by clients, including P&L, reconciliations, securities transactions, and investor holdings
- Address client inquiries on NAVs, KYC, AML, bank forms and liaise between the front and back office colleagues
- Provide support to the transfer agency, FATCA and CRS, and ad-hoc tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines)
- 8+ years in Banking/Finance/Professional Services industry
- Hands-on trustee or offshore fund operations/admin experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of PFS-Paxus is an advantage
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Problem solver and self-driven
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.
If you are interested in this or similar roles, please contact Joyce Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated copy of your CV.