5 months ago
A globally renowned energy distributor are actively looking for a Senior SOC Analyst to join their dynamic team in Utrecht in order to keep them at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry with a consistently changing security landscape.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for testing, designing, monitoring and implementing the security measures and frameworks within the SOC. This will include:
· Leading and delivering activities within the continuous programme of cyber security improvement in monitoring and incident response
· Operation and optimisation of security tooling/products, including anti-virus, encryption technologies, network securities (e.g. IDS/IPS/Firewalls), logging and auditing, event and incident management, privileged access management
· Respond to Endpoint protection and malware detection tool alerts
· Make alterations on tuning IPS Platforms, Firewall Policies and other security devices whilst implementing individual innovative
What skills & experience will I need?
Experience in the following is highly advantageous:
· Security event log collection and analysis
· Experience in systems (Linux/Unix) and networking
· Experience of vulnerability and threat assessment
· Experience of Intrusion detection and prevention systems
· Experience of Web-based application security
· Ability to develop custom code (perl / shell scripting etc.)
· Experience of Cloud systems and their Architecture (AWS, Azure, Google)
· Qualifications – GCIA, GCFA, CEH, CISSP, CREM, GERM, GHIH ect
This is a premier opportunity to work for an organisation which prides itself in Information Security and is looking to invest in the right individuals to continue this. Please send your CV through to Omarion Blackman for more details.