Washington, DC Area
$80,000 - 120,000 Base + Competitive Bonus Structure
9 months ago
Revolutionary MSSP and Security Consulting/Product Firm. This company, which has raised around $150 million in funding, is looking to rapidly expand its Security Operations funciton just East of DC proper. This is a high-growth period within the company, and an exciting time to get involved. One of the most exciting companies in the Security landscape right now.
- Analyze and monitor security events using tools including security information and event management (SIEM) software, IDS and IPS, and Windows and Unix based system logs
- Identify false positives
- Train and mentor Tier I Analysts
- Escalate higher-level issues
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the current threat landscape.
- 2-4 years of hands-on Security Operations experience
- GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, CISSP, Security +, Network +, CEH, RHCA, RHCE, MCSA, MCP, or MCSE all helpful
- IDA Pro, PEiD, PEview, Procmon, Snort, Bro, Kali Linux, Metasploit, NMAP, and Nessus
- Understanding of programming/scripting languages