Hong Kong City
20 days ago
Our client is a global e-commerce and banking facilitator which provides innovative cross-border payment and trading solutions to Fortune 500 e-com firms, on the one hand, and bank accounts in a prompt, cost-effective and strictly compliant way across UK, US, and APAC areas.
- Provide oversight of SFC regulated activities in Type 3 business
- Provide advice to senior management regarding regulatory changes, strategic planning
- Monitor and improve risk and control policies and procedures and daily operational efficiency and ensure regulatory compliance
- Maintain and develop new discretionary management accounts
- Establish proper documentation of all regulated activities
- Liase with regulatory bodies and act as the escalation point for compliance cases and complaints
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Type 3 RO license holder
- 5+ years of experience in ETrading Platform, with strong relationship management experience
- Strong knowledge of SFO, SFC codes & guidelines, regulations, and risk management controls
- Solid communication, good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently under tight timeline
- Strong people manager, able to lead teams and develop others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested applicants can send an updated CV directly to email@example.com.
(For experienced ROs, competitive incentive plan for business development will also be considered under mutual agreement).