2 months ago
- Ensure the compliance of all obligations with the Payment Institution license.
- Identify, assess and manage compliance risks across business activities in Europe.
- Advise Management and train staff on new regulatory developments, and recommend appropriate policies, procedures, and internal controls accordingly.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of enterprise-wide compliance policies and controls.
- Implementation, review, and promotion of the company’s compliance program in Europe, including, but not limited, to customer KYC, enhanced due diligence, sanctions and PEP screening, transaction monitoring, and suspicious transaction reporting.
- Participate in the analysis of new products and initiative to ensure compliance risk management.
- Manage working relationships with the CSSF and other relevant regulatory bodies, and liaise with regulators, auditors, and banking partners.
- Liaise with business counterparts to provide advice or approval on customers, products, services, marketing materials in compliance with laws and regulations.
- 4-year College degree or above in the related area
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in a similar role in compliance
- Possess sound knowledge of Luxembourg and E.U. regulations, including data privacy laws and AML/CTF requirements
- Hands-on experience with anti-money laundering compliance in the payments or electronic money industry.
- Fluency in English is required; skills in Luxembourgish, German, French, or Chinese are preferred