Hong Kong City
about 1 month ago
My client is a dynamic global consulting firm that focuses on digital transformation and is expanding their team rapidly due to their scale and presence in the service design/creative space. We are looking for UX consultants and Manager level candidates who enjoy a fast-paced environment, large-scale project exposure, and vast experience across industries.
- Serve as UX lead on client engagements, translating business needs into user experience solutions that meet the needs of the clients.
- Conduct effective research, including competitive analysis, user and stakeholder interviews analytics assessment, and heuristic analysis.
- Ability to make successful strategic and tactical design recommendations based on usability findings and standard design practices.
- Develop and present effective site strategies, sitemaps, wireframes, and user flows.
- Facilitate on-site and off-site design workshops that gain consensus and inform design.
- Create functional prototypes, testing scripts and conduct user testing.
- Create and document complex site/ application information and interaction designs.
- Work with our internal team to continually refine and evolve our User Experience process.
- You have at least 3-4 years solid experience in service design and hold the passion to focus on how to transform a product.
- You have an appetite to work for a fast paced environment, multi-tasking a few projects at the same time.
- Strong communication skills and can manage stakeholder’s expectation with the ability to influence.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
Please email your CV to email@example.com