Flexible Based on Experience
9 months ago
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to be the newest data analyst, in a fantastic new start-up based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you are passionate about working with data, analysis of data and implementing solutions then this role is perfect for you.
A successful data analyst will be joining new and fast-growing organisation that is excited about expanding their new data & analytics team.
A skilled data analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business and its processes
- Develop solutions to analyse business requirements
- Reporting to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain tables to simplify data querying
- Create new and maintain existing dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
The skilled data scientist will need:
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst or similar role
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- BSc or MSc in statistics, maths, data science or any quantitative field
- Fluency in English and Swedish (speaking and writing)
- Experience with Python or R (Desirable)