Competitive base and uncapped commission
6 months ago
My client is a end-to-end global financial services platform. Whether it’s making or receiving payments from customers, domestically or internationally, they help saves businesses time and money by offering real-time, reliable and cost-effective financial solutions.
You can choose to base in Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou/Shenzhen.
1. Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
2. Negotiate and manage entire complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
3. Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Partners.
4. Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
5. Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
6. Help to drive product innovation based on your experience and feedback from clinets.
Skills and Experience You Will Bring:
1. Bachelor’s degree and above.
2. Very strong communication skills (both internal and external).
3. 10 years and above of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
4. Experience leveraging C-level relationships.
5. Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
6. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a level of maturity to run your own race within the organization.
7. Excellent written and verbal English & Chinese.
8. Prior experiences in B2B, payment, or professional service industries will be a plus.
(Less experience candidate can be considered as Account Manager.)