11 days ago
We are currently working with a global nutrition company MNC and they are looking for a Medical Sales Representative. The role will be responsible for driving sales growth within Private Specialists and Government Hospitals for a fast-growing business focusing on medical nutrition. The current yeam has dyniamic and open culture.
As a Medical Sales Representative you will be:
- Passion for nutrition business
- Responsible for promoting products to assigned territories to medical professionals in private and government sectors. Able to reinforce product features and benefits
- Work independently to assure consistent sales growth and achievement of specific sales objective and sales goals, including sales target, daily sales calls
- Develop new accounts and maintain effective relationship with KOLs, HCPs and customers
- Collaborate with marketing team in developing and implementing marketing activities, events and programs
As a Medical Sales Representative you will need:
- University graduate with degree in Nutrition and/or dietetics preferred
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical device sales experience (experience in nutrition is a plus)
- Highly proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Enthusiastic personality and high willingness to learn and adapt
- Result-driven and persistent, embrace teamwork
- Independent with ability to define and execute own work plan with 0.5 year of coaching from team lead
- Openness to learning/exploring new things with high enthusiasim
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.