5 months ago
- Three or more years of experience researching, investigating and tracking threat actors and threat groups in the cybercrime ecosystem.
- Experience analyzing computer and network related data and logs to uncover threats and IOC's.
- Proven threat hunting experience (PCAP diagnoses).
- Ability to script with PowerShell, Python or other language.
- 6+ years of experience with incident response, security operations, malware analysis, networking, endpoint management, or data science.
- 1+ year of experience with common threat intelligence models (Mitre ATT&CK Framework, Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain, Attacker Lifecycle)
- Coordinate with multidisciplinary teams across operations, intel, and engineering to iteratively improve security controls and detection capabilities.
- Analyze malicious code, packet capture files, and artifacts.